Thursday, March 3, 2011

and a month has passed

Unfortunately, we lost our beloved Pop this past week so I had to put my disney fantasy life on hold to go home to CT. Among all the sadness I was so grateful to be able to escape back to the happiest place on earth.


Well picking up where we left off, dance party kicked my butt. It was such a fun shift but the most exhausted I've been since i've been here. 30 minutes of dancing felt like a workout at the gym and after 5 sets that night it was safe to say I was beat. oyeee! Here's good friend chip rocking out at the dance party.


On a happier note, Josh came to visit this weekend :-) Spending the day in magic kingdom was genuinely up there in one of the happiest days of my life. We rode 18 rides 22 times banking in at the most productive day i've spent at disney in my life. No big deal that I maxed out the score of Buzz Lightyear's space ranger spin, at 999,999 scoring in as a Galactic Hero. Gotta brush up on your video game skills josh. We watched both day and night parades, and ended our day at magic kingdom with Wishes. Josh wouldn't believe Disney's fireworks were actually choreographed to the music,  but of course they are and was blown away by the pyrotechnics. Perhaps a change in his career path...? haha

We also got stuck on Splash mountain for 10 minutes. Some guy decided it was a good idea to get out of our log right before the last drop. The emergency lights when on and the ride held us at the base of the drop while a cast member had to come and retrieve this nervous guest. Pretty cool to see the briar patch all lit up!








Extra magic hours brought us to epcot where we rode test track and mission space freaking out at the continuous motion sickness warnings, we safely landed on mars no worries crew

Saturday was devoted to HARRY POTTER! Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey still blows me away and is the most technologically advanced ride I've ever experienced. After the 4th time riding it, I finally got the science behind the mechanics down. ABBBBsolutely fabulous ride so worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment