Friday, February 18, 2011

"I'm still alive, but really badly burned"

Well on the first day off with 80 degree weather and not a cloud in the sky, I got my first bright red sunburn of the season. I'm super blotchy and look like a Mosaic. oopsieee

Thursday and Friday of this week I had off and a couple friends and I spent the day at animal Kingdom and hollywood studios as guests. We rode expedition everest for the first time which was fabulous to say the least, and tower of terror and rockin roller coaster twice. We haven't waited in line for more than 10 minutes for anything which has been verrrry surprising.

Tonight there was a special after hours party for all cast members that work in Animal Kingdom, and since entertainment gets to work all the parks we were allowed to go. We rode dinosaur twice with the lights on which was verrrrry awesome and way less scary (mind you we all lost our voices from uncontrollable screaming the entire ride without the lights on).

Below are some photos from Magic Kingdom, a sunset on the castle and a choreographed fireworks show, wishes.




This week I got the opportunity to work with my trainers and roommate out with the guests which was a ton of fun. My roommate Jackie and I got to be partners in crime teasing each other on set. Tomorrow I'll be hanging out at the tomorrowland dance party in Magic Kingdom with her as well. My character performing roommates and I are still anxiously awaiting rehearsals for parades and shows to show up on our schedules which come out tomorrow! As unbelievably rewarding and fulfilling it's been so far, I can't wait to be able to dance for disney. That's all for now, I'll check back after the dance party :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment