Tuesday, March 29, 2011

made a new "friend"

Wellllll, I got remeasured and am now officially 5'3.5" meaning I can make some new friends! I am officially a good friend of Pooh bear now :-) and got to hang out with him yesterday for the first time. I was with him for 11.5 hours (hooray for being paid time and a half for overtimeee) at the crystal palace where I was thrown into the zoo that the restaurant tends to be. Pooh bear got a little lost (almost as if he was blind...) when he first went out to greet the guests having lunch, as he wasn't very familiar with the restaurant... at all. He might have bumped into a few tables and wasn't a happy pooh bear... but as the day went on he learned his way around and started to love it! 

In other news, I forgot to mention Amy Fitzgerald came to visit me and had a great time with dale at the dance party! It was so so so great to see her and catch up about school, chio and the magic of disney.











Last week my roommate and I went to typhoon lagoon (first time ever) and swam with sharks. I had a major freakout to say the least. 1. There was no separation between the sharks, sting rays and sea life and the guests floating on top of the water (we couldn't kick our feet to attract their attention). 2. We were using snorkels in which I always think water is going to get stuck in my mask and I will choke and that will be the end of me. I was hyperventilating in the water and swam so fast across the other side I forgot to even notice any of the sealife under the water. I felt like I had someone sitting on my chest for a good 15 minutes after getting out of the water. I will neeeeever do that again, but at least I can say I did it now!


After being here for almost 2 months, I finnnnnnally met Mickey and Minnie! My roommate Jess recommended we meet them because she's very good friends with them herself. I hadn't seen them since I met them when I was 5 years old in Mickey's toontown (may it rest in peace), and I was probably as excited now as I was back then. 


No comments:

Post a Comment