Tuesday, March 8, 2011

NFL player asked for MY autograph

Jeff came to visit this weekend! After a long and successful conference at fun and adventurous Universal, he needed to experience the magic of Disney. He came to eat at Garden Grille so he could dine with his good friends Chip, Dale, Mickey and Pluto. He was starstruck to say the least ;-)

During that night's shift, I happened to bump into Jason Whittens and his family dining at Garden Grille. Playing for the Dallas Cowboys and being a hugeeee attractive athlete I was most definitely starstuck. It's not everyday that you get to give Jason whittens a hug, take a photo and have him ask me for MY autograph!

I happen to loveee dining shifts. It's much more controlled and you really get to play around with the guests. The families get a kick out of me feeding little kids and sitting down to join them for their meal.

I had parade orientation yesterday and learned a whole presentation about everything to do with the parades. We walked the parade routes and got a tour of each parade float up close and personal. Although I don't have any training on my schedule yet, the instructor said to be excited because somewhere my name is written down to be trained for something! One day!

No comments:

Post a Comment