Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Healy Family visits! :)

Hello all!! I'm so sorry i've been so bad... it's been a long month of early early early wake up calls, (idk how people can get up before the sun rises once we're real people out of college...) 

Anyway, since it's been so long I have a bunch to report! I was in my first paradeee! wooooo. I was a spare at animal kingdom which means i can be pulled for anything they need me to do. This day I hung out with some friends chip and dale (was sooo excited to hang out with them because i've only been hanging around pooh bear recently and I miss my chipmunk friends). I was pulled to hold the banner at the end of Mickey's jammin' jungle expedition parade at 3:45pm. Although I'm probably the lamest aspect of being in a parade I was ecstatic to even be walking in one. I wore the most HEINOUS outfit to look like a jungle explorer, all in the theming of course! I stood at the end of the parade with another banner holder right behind Mickey Mouse's float. It was 90 degrees and a 37 minute parade, it definitely takes a lot out of you and I was just walking and waving. It's so weird to think that I'm in a ton of random tourist's photo albums and video coverage from their trip to disney. I love that the entire time I was beaming and am still star struck by Mickey's float in front of me, I honestly couldn't be happier. I can't even imagine how happy I am when I finally do get trained... (cough disney... i've been waiting patiently now for a good 3 months...)

The family I babysit (practically my own family) came down for a visit over their spring break (oh. my. god. crowded. cranky. sweaty. complaining. guests. EVERYWHERE!) It was incredible to see the Healy's and a nice touch of home! I found them at the crystal palace where they had lunch with pooh bear and his friends. The girls had quite the special experience with Pooh bear that day, it seemed like Pooh was enjoying himself as well! We spent the next day at animal kingdom and watched the wishes fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian to get around $80 park admission just to see the fireworks.


I've had a tonnnn of early morning shifts at the grand floridian breakfast which has been causing me to get up daily at 5am.. its definitely brutal but somewhat nice that I get to have the rest of my day. 

I have my last Disney marketing class tomorrow until I get to graduate from this course. More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment