Sunday, July 24, 2011

College Program Graduate!

Hey all!

Well it's official! I graduated the college program! (should probably celebrate the fact that I didn't get terminated seen as you breathe too hard and get terminated here... haha) Anyway, I went to our college program graduation to get my certificate and Mickey Mouse graduation ears as well as take pictures with the VIP characters! (mickey, minnie, pluto, goofy, chip, dale, donald and daisy). We ended our day taking the stereotypical graduation pictures in front of the castle in magic kingdom and was an all around fabulous day. It was one of those trips to magic kingdom where I realized how happy and grateful I've been to be here for the past 7 months. It's crazy to think that I've dreamt of doing this for 12 years, and now it's coming to an end. Now that I'm in parades and shows I'm so incredibly happy performing here for this company. I get up everyday to go to work, PERFORMING. Anyone who knows me can imagine how much I'm loving it.

Got to see Pisseri again for a night because he happened to have a week long conference for the enemy in Universal hah. It feels awesome to have someone to perform for in the parades! :-)

I have my last day of dinomite today!! Gotta live it up!

I posted a video of me doing hoedown to my facebook page for anyone who is interested in seeing it! Yeehawwww





Only 17 more days here, I've gotta take advantage of every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment